Monday, September 10, 2007

Please Move Your Goat

I just listened to the public services announcements on radio, and was appalled to hear that goats grazing the property of Princess Margaret Hospital in Roseau will be shot if owners do not remove them. Would all persons who read this blog and have parked their goats at PMH please remove them? I do not want any of our goats shot. Be so advised.

livingdominica: As always, providing important community information. The management regrets any inconvenience this may cause. Better go move my goats.

4 comments:

Jen Miller said...

OK, I don't really have goats at PMH. But one reader pointed out that this is a wonderfully green and ecologic approach to lawn care for the hospital.

Cyberbutterfly said...

Yes, don't hurt the goats! Let them clean up the place! (I grew up on a goat farm. I have a very strong emotional attachment to goats.)

PS: This is Kendra. Your new comment system makes me sign in with a Google or Blogger account, and I only have a very old Blogger account. :)

Jen Miller said...

I love goats, too. Can't wait to have one or two when we are in our own place.

Anonymous said...

Nice article you got here. I'd like to read a bit more about this topic. Thanx for posting that information.
Joan Stepsen
New technology gadgets